Development Scientist OxfordPermanent £35,000 £45,000 dependant on experienceAre you a capable Scientist with a life sciences background with a pro-active attitude towards your work? Are...
Rheology Scientist - development and formulation
£30k - £40k per annum
- Integrating closely with the production and NPD team on the manufacture through formulation testing, and marketing of new products.
- Development of new formulations, and working to maintain and progress the efficacy of existing products.
- Working to GLP in a highly regulated lab environment.
- You will have a demonstrable Rheology background.
- A BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry (or related).
- You will have worked with complex mixtures - ideally cosmetics, paint or ink formulations.
- A background of working in a busy and productive lab facility.
- Your communication and command of English (written and verbal) will be excellent, and you'll excel working in small and busy teams.
If your background is in Rheology and you have worked with complex formulations and want to put your Chemistry education to good-use then apply now by attaching your CV in Word.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.