Group Leader (Biopharmaceutical Analysis)Based in Central Ireland€50,000 €55,000 + Bonus + Relocation + Sign-on + Benefits Do you have significant experience in the analysis of...
Group Leader - Raw materials (Protein/antibodies)Location: West Midlands - Permanent positionWorking Hours: 40.00 per weekMy client is a leading biotechnology company based in the west Midlands and are looking for a suitably experienced life scientist to lead a team involved in new product realisation. My client is a highly successful IVD company specialising in immunology and due to continued success and growth are opening up this opportunity. For this position we are particularly interested in speaking to candidates who have industry experience and significant management experience. This role will oversee the manufacturing process and how to improve it.
The successful applicant
- You will be degree educated in Life Sciences preferably with a higher degree in Biochemistry / Biology or related
- You will have a technical expertise in protein purification with experience of larger (gram scale) protein production
- You will have experience in new product life cycles
- You will have an interest in new product development and the transfer research to production. You will also have seen this ideally from both sides
- You will have a good understanding of one or more of the following - ELISA/ultrafiltration/electrophoresis
- You must have experience in a supervisory/management role within an industrial setting
- Based in laboratories in the West Midlands you will lead a team of around 15 people in the transfer of research to production
- You will use your expertise in protein purification to deal with technical issues
- You will use your experience to identify potential pitfalls with scale-up into manufacturing
- You will be involved in the success of new product development
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful biotech company and to develop you career. To find out more about the company and the specifics of the role please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 for an informal discussion, or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.