QC Technician required for exciting new role with dynamic life science company in Central Belt of ScotlandTitle QC TechnicianLocation Central Belt of ScotlandSalary CompetitiveSRG is...
Do you have experience of working in production, manufacturing or quality control (QC)? Would you be interested in joining an established pet food company in a role that will provide you with training in new skills?
If so, you might be interested in a new temporary vacancy that is available through SRG. We are looking for a QC Technician to join a production facility for a pet food company based in Hertfordshire. The job is planned to be a temporary contract, but given their expansion their could be a further opportunity available (but by no means guarenteed). As a QC Technician, your main responsibilities will include:
* Performing quality control checks on raw materials and finished products
* Data entry and trend analysis
* Organisation of samples and workload
For this role, we are ideally looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
* Previous experience of working in a manufacturing or production role (QC will be ideal)
* Knowledge of food safety regulations
* Some exposure to basic microbiology and chemistry based techniques
* Familiarity of using NIR-Spectroscopy will be advantageous - but not essential
In this role, you will be part of a close-knit team in a small facility. Working hours are Mon-Thurs (10am to 6pm), and Friday (8am to 2pm).
This is an immediate requirement so if the role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.