Analytical Quality & Compliance Coordinator wanted for a fixed one-year term contract based in Sandwich.Are you an Analytical Quality & Compliance Coordinator looking for a...
Role Type: Temporary
Salary: £12.82/hr to £13.85/hr (DOE)
Industry: Food & Drink
Skills: Staff Coordination, Workflow Coordination, Equipment monitoring, Sample analysis
Do you have experience in coordinating staff and work within a laboratory setting? Do you have exposure to working in either a food or drinks laboratory with a clear capability to operate and maintain technical equipment?
My client based in the Hertfordshire is a leading manufacturer in the drinks industry. They are currently seeking a Laboratory Coordinator to join their Development Laboratory on a temporary basis, leading a team of three technicians and ensuring equipment is available and workflow is as required.
The main responsibilities of the Laboratory Coordinator role will be:
- Management of day to day activities in the Development Laboratory
- Ensure materials and equipment are available as required to the team
- Operate a planning system to ensure resources are effectively utilised
- Leading a team of three technicians:
- Preparation of development samples, trial samples, validation samples and storage trials
- Sample analysis
- Operate and maintain analytical instruments
- Maintain sample tracking systems
- Ensure all work is performed in line with appropriate quality standards
To be considered for the Laboratory Coordinator role you will have the following experience:
- Experience in a Food/Drinks laboratory (E)
- Experience Coordinating staff, workflow and equipment (E)
- Experience in maintaining and operating various analytical instruments (E)
- Understanding of laboratory quality standards (ISO9001, 22000, 18000 or ISO14000 or similar)
This role is an immediate requirement and is likely to work on a rolling month contract.
If this role is of interest please apply online immediately or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.