An exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Technician to join a Scientific Organization. Job Title: Laboratory Technician Vacancy type: Temporary + Permanent roles available Area: North...
Job title: Laboratory AnalystLocation: WorthingContract length: 12 months
- Carry out laboratory analysis and associated tasks as required, to support growth of the Stability Testing Programme. Techniques include HPLC, Karl Fisher, Titrimetry and Physical properties testing (Tablet Disintegration, Tablet Hardness, Friability).
- Practise Good Manufacturing Practice and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory, ensuring these standards are maintained at all times.
- Maintain effective working relationships with section, customers and suppliers, and actively contribute to improvement initiatives within the laboratory group, and cross-functional teams.
- To develop technical skills and knowledge in order to support the laboratory team. To accurately record and check analytical data in compliance with local and company regulations.
- To generate and maintain own training records in order to show, analytical and procedural competence.
- Work in a team with flexible approach and good communication skills.
- Planning and organising required together with report writing.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.