Clinical Development Associate Managers / Global Study Associate Managers (GSAM) global Pharma Office-based in Warsaw, PolandPermanent positionGenerous SalaryNo Local (Polish) language requirementOne of the fastest...
Associate Project Manager
SRG are working with a global name in the life science industry to help them find an Associate Project Manager to join their busy team.This is an exciting role and a great chance for someone to make the move into Project Management.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer!
- Support the Project Management team in all functions and updating documentation and files
- Act as point of contact for clients and project management team
- Expedites client project meetings throughout the project lifecycle
- Managing projects that have been assigned to you and using a consistent approach
- Developing project management plans
- Ensuring adherence to and setting project timelines
- Review of project throughout the lifecycle and highlighting any issues or potential need for change
- Degree in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent
- Experience of a similar support function and assisting project managers/teams
- GMP manufacturing experience is highly desirable
- Experience dealing with and/or being client facing with clients and customers
- Highly organised
- Strong influencing and networking skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading name in the life science industry- please apply online or get in touch to find out more!
Key words: project management, project manager, GMP, GLP, GxP, life science, pharmaceutical, biologics, medical device, biotechnology, CRO, contract research, contract manufacturing
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.