Multiple R&D Laboratory Technicians required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in StirlingTitle R&D Laboratory TechnicianLocation StirlingSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a...
SRG are working with a leading specialist manufacturer to help them grow their team based here in Glasgow. We are looking for a Lab Technician/Analyst with strong understanding of analytical and wet chemistry techniques to take on this exciting role.
If you are an experienced Chemist ready to take on a new challenge and bring ideas and experience to a role then this is for you!
Competitive salary on offer!
- Responsible for carrying out routine analytical testing, to monitor all compliance criteria required.
- Responsible for carrying out routine analytical testing of products, processes and raw material supplies.
- Carry out any other testing as required / instructed by the Quality Manager.
- Carry out repeat sampling and testing of products, processes, or raw materials which do not comply with quality or compliance specifications.
- Work effectively as part of the laboratory analysis team.
- Follow strict Quality standards and work instructions
- Educated to degree level in a science based discipline or qualified by level of experience.
- Experience in the use of Analytical Instruments and Wet Chemistry- in particular pH, TGA, UV Analysis, moisture analysis and titrations
- Understanding of working to GLP requirements
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.