Lab Technician/AnalystSRG are working with a leading specialist manufacturer to help them grow their team based here in Glasgow. We are looking for a Lab...
SRG are working with a leading specialist manufacturer to help them grow their team based here in Glasgow. We are looking for a Lab Technician/Analyst with a good understanding of analytical and wet chemistry techniques to take on this exciting role.
This role is also open to bright and enthusiastic Chemistry graduates!
Please not this role WILL require weekend working.
Competitive salary on offer!
- Responsible for carrying out routine analytical testing, to monitor all compliance criteria required.
- Responsible for carrying out routine analytical testing of products, processes and raw material supplies.
- Carry out any other testing as required / instructed by the Quality Manager.
- Carry out repeat sampling and testing of products, processes, or raw materials which do not comply with quality or compliance specifications.
- Work effectively as part of the laboratory analysis team.
- Follow strict Quality standards and work instructions
- Educated to degree level in a science based discipline or qualified by level of experience.
- Experience in the use of Analytical Instruments and Wet Chemistry- in particular pH, TGA, UV Analysis, moisture analysis and titrations would be beneficial
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Keywords: chemistry, wet chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemistry graduate, science graduate
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.