Graduate Recruitment Opportunity- Recruitment ResourcerLangleyGenerous basic salary and uncapped commission, plus flexible benefits Recent science graduate, but the laboratory work isn't as exciting as it...
Graduate Recruitment Opportunity- Recruitment Resourcer
Generous basic salary and uncapped commission, plus flexible benefits
Recent science graduate, but the laboratory work isn't as exciting as it once was? Perhaps you feel that only working in one industry won't teach and challenge you as much as you'd like? Do you want a role that is varied, will have you working with some of the major names in the scientific industry and using all of your knowledge? We have a great opportunity for you.
SRG is an award-winning resourcing company dedicated to the science, clinical and engineering sectors. We have been trading since 1990 and have an excellent reputation and client-base, from Pharma through to FMCG and covering everything in between. We know we are doing great work, as not only have our services have attracted some of the most prestigious awards in the recruitment industry and the majority of our staff are scientists themselves, so we are confident you will continue growing your scientific knowledge base as well as learning how to be a great recruitment professional.
We're looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our bright and friendly team in Slough, working within the Scientific Sector. Your job is to speak with prospective candidates in the market and work with the Consultants to match them to our clients vacancies, based on their skills and what their drivers are for their next career move.
In a nutshell, your duties will look like;
- Work closely with Senior Consultant to understand client requirements
- Identify and target key candidates in line with client requirements
- Market Mapping- gathering market information and connecting the dots about what the sector is doing
- Support specific commercial process of targeting and attracting high level candidates
- Contact, engage, interview and put forward candidates for client positions
- Remain compliant with company GDPR regulations and keep our candidate database up to date and engaged
What does our perfect person look like?
- Degree educated - science is preferred, but we will consider other degrees
- Customer service or sales experience would be advantageous
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of professionals
- Tenacious, target driven and self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial nature
- Passionate about Science
What we offer you...
- A very competitive basic salary depending on experience, plus the potential for car allowance
- Solid quarterly bonus structure
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory (and your birthday off!)
- Contributory pension scheme (3% and 3%)
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG either via promotions or lateral moves, or to other brands within Impellam Group
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.