Senior Reagent Scientists Permanent Central Belt of ScotlandAre you an experienced Senior Scientist with a strong background in coupling chemistries looking for a new challenge?Do...
Senior Scientist - Solid State Chemistry
Role Type: Permanent
Skills: Solid State Chemistry, Salt Selection, Crystallisation, Polymorph Screening
Do you hold a PhD in Chemistry with additional experience working in Drug Discovery? Are you a Solid State Chemist and looking for an opportunity to work on a range of projects covering a range of therapeutic areas with both hands on laboratory work coupled with client contact?
My client based in the Essex area is undergoing continued success and as a result seek a candidate at Senior Scientist level working within the Solid State Chemistry team. The successful candidate will work on project coordination and contact with clients, in addition to liaising with other teams including Medicinal Chemistry and Computational Chemistry.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Scientist - Solid State Chemistry role will be:
- Hands on laboratory work focused on Solid State Chemistry
- Liaison with external groups from MedChem, Pharmacology and ADME for project delivery
- Project Management/Coordination and client liaison
- Mentoring of junior staff members
To be considered for the role of Senior Scientist - Solid State Chemistry, you will have:
- PhD in Chemistry (E)
- Experience within solid state characterisation;
- XRPD, DSC, TGA, PSD, GVS
- Strong experience in one or more of the following (E);
- Salt Selection - Crystallisation - Polymorph Screening
- Experience within Drug Discovery (E)
- Sound teamworking skills (E)
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.