Product Development Experts required for exciting new roles with medical device manufacturer in GlasgowTitle Product DevelopmentLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a medical device manufacturer...
Project Lead/Quality Specialist (ISO13485)
Salary: up to £32.50 per hour
Role Type: Temporary - 6 months (with potential extension)
Skills: Project Manager, Quality Management, Validation, Facility Transfer, ISO013485
Do you have a blend of strong project management skills coupled with Quality Management experience, with exposure to areas such as facility transfer? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leader in the Biotechnology industry?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is a global leader in their field. Working across a number of sites, they are looking to transfer operations to a single facility. As a result they are currently seeking a Project Lead/Quality Specialist to lead a multi-disciplinary project team working on the transfer project.
The role encompasses both project Management, coupled with a knowledge of quality elements of the transfer. The main responsibilities will include:
- Project Management responsibility of the project team
- Ensure the facility moves are compliant with FDA, and ISO13485 standards.
- Management of corrective actions, audits and process changes
- Scoping of certification for new site operations
- Project planning and delivery
- Reporting of progress to Senior level
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong Project Management/Leadership experience (E)
- Experience in ISO13485; Biosciences, Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals (E)
- Experience in facility moves and planning quality into this (E)
- Experience in leading small project teams (E)
- Strong communicator (E)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field and lead on the quality elements of a facility transfer project. The successful candidate will work in an innovative company with a great team environment.
This role is intended to be an on-site role, 35hrs per week across 5 days. Though not preferred, there may be flexibility with this for the right candidate.
Starting as a 6 month temporary role, it has been indicated it has the potential to be further extended for an additional 6 - 12 months.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.