QC AnalystPermanent Day or Shift workSalary: £20,000 £35,000 An opportunity has arisen for a QC analyst to join a well-established Biopharmaceutical organisation based in the...
QC Analyst Based with a leading FMCG & pharmaceutical supplier in the Preston area, Lancashire.
Title QC Analyst Location Preston, Lancashire Salary £17,000 - £18,500 (Dependant on Experience)
SRG are working with a leading supplier of FMCG products who specialise in the production of Personal care, cosmetic and pharmaceutical products. They are currently looking to hire a QC analyst on an initial 9 month contract to cover a maternity.
Benefits: Set in an Idyllic surroundings, this position offers the opportunity to join a leading company who are highly specialised in their field. Training and support will be available and this would be an ideal opportunity to develop analytical experience to develop analytical experience within a GMP environment.
Role / Description
- Analysis of raw materials & finished products, predominately with HPLC and GC.
- Report any failing materials or products to the QC supervisor
- Ensure the calibration of equipment.
- Ensure samples and documentation are filed and well kept.
- A Degree or equivalent qualification in Chemistry or a related field.
- Proven experience with HPLC, & GC analysis.
- A strong knowledge of GMP standards, or a QC environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Eligibility to work Within the UK.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QC, Quality Control, Analytical Chemistry, Analyst, HPLC, GC
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.