Stem Cell TechnicianRole Type: PermanentSalary: DOELocation: CambridgeshireSkills: Stem Cell, IPSC, Cell differentiation, Cellular reprogrammingDo you hold some post-graduate experience working within Stem Cells? Are you...
Consultant Cell Biologist
Salary flexible - to be discussed at interview
This opportunity, to work with an internationally recognised consultancy practice based in Cambridge, will sit within the Life Science division. The expectation is that you will contribute through strong relationship-building and collaboration, to some of the most exciting emerging technology advances in the life sciences and research industry.
Key role requirements will include, but are not limited to:
- Development of new tools, methodologies and instrumentation for the life sciences sector.
- Translation of highly technical and scientific concepts, into concise and elegant ideas which can be practically engineered.
- Presenting such ideas to clients both on and off-site to demonstrate methods in which their ideas can be brought to market.
- Taking a project management approach to testing, recording, summarising and presenting complex technical challenges through a mix of working in the lab, office and at client locations.
- Working with human cell lines, cell imaging, microfluidics, tissue culturing, and using techniques in the lab such as: qPCR/PCR, gDNA/RNA isolation.
- PhD or equivalent in cell biology, biochemistry, bioengineering (or similar).
- Background having worked with human cell lines, tissue culturing, and significant lab experience.
- Good working knowledge of q PCR/ PCR, g DNA /RNA isolation within a demonstrable understanding of molecular biology techniques.
- Knowledge of autologous/allogenic cell therapy or in vitro fertilisation.
- Collaborative, influential, creative and tenacious, with a passion for meeting challenges head-on and a confidence in interacting with clients to demonstrate a solutions-focused approach.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.