Clinical Development Associate Managers / Global Study Associate Managers (GSAM) global Pharma Office-based in Warsaw, PolandPermanent positionGenerous SalaryNo Local (Polish) language requirementOne of the fastest...
Job Title: Office Manager
The role is to support the network of UK offices through the management of facilities, equipment, suppliers and visitors. Be the face of SRG in the Manchester office, meeting visitors and answering the switchboard system as well as managing the meeting room diaries. The individual will also take responsibility for the employee wellness programme across SRG and support other corporate initiatives.
- Answering calls in to the business in a polite and professional manner and distributing to the right person
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Managing meeting room diaries
- Ensuring office environment is presentable and tidy at all times while auditing the clear desk policy
- Liaising with internal facilities department, building management and external suppliers for all offices across the UK
- Liaising with IT department regarding office equipment for all offices across the UK
- Managing the cleaning and supply contracts for all offices
- Monitoring general inboxes for different divisions
- Managing the booking and couriering of exhibition stands for the business
- Ensuring offices are stocked with stationery and refreshments/ consumables
- Managing the employee wellness programme for SRG
- Managing the travel and accommodation for all employees
- Supporting the global SRG initiative projects where required
- Other admin duties as required by the business
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software. -Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written).
- Team player with a flexible approach to work.
- Determination and drive to succeed/be proactive
- Ability to network effectively both internally and externally
- Strong relationship builder
- Ability to handle a diverse range of tasks
- Ability to use and to understand industry terminology
- Professionalism/integrity: an ability to build on SRG's reputation as a Professional and credible organisation.
- Proficient at use of social networking (linked-In, facebook, Twitter etc)
For more information please call Michelle Clare on 0161 868 2243 or apply to the role
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.