Scientist Molecular Virology required for exciting new role with dynamic life science company in StirlingTitle Scientist Molecular VirologyLocation StirlingSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a dynamic...
Consultant - Diagnostic Molecular Biology
Permanent, full time
Salary flexible - to be discussed at interview
This role supports the Life Sciences division of an internationally recognised consultancy organisation based in Cambridgeshire.
This opportunity will allow you to be part of a lab-based team, providing hands-on input in areas such as cell/molecular biology and immunoassay as well as the design and delivery of processes to assess and optimise both the conceptual elements as well as the performance of the end-product.
You'll be working in a commercial role, client-facing and often called-upon to demonstrate and engineer effective experimental solutions to life science projects.
- Minimum of 3 years post-doc research / development within the Biological Science, Biochemistry, Bioengineering sectors.
- This must have been supplemented by time within a commercial role.
- Exemplary lab skills and good appreciation of common assay methodologies.
- Use of molecular analysis techniques such as: q PCR, NGS, digital PCR, stem cell isolation, single cell genomics.
- Planning and project managing from initial outline of concept to delivery of end-product, to bring practical lab-based solutions to clients through molecular analysis techniques.
- Recording all data and outcomes on LIMS and working to GLP standards, particularly within the ISO 13485 classifications.
This organisation offers fantastic company benefits, within an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment, designed to enhance your own learning experiences alongside the flexibility to work in the best way for you.
Some examples of the benefits include: share scheme, profit share, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, cycle to work scheme, medical cover, life insurance and healthy employer pension scheme.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.