R&D Laboratory Analyst (Pharmaceuticals) French speakingLocation: Brussels, BelgiumCompetitive salary & benefits package, dependent on experienceAre you an experienced Analytical Scientist seeking new employment opportunities abroad?SRG...
Employment Type: Temporary
Rate: £13.28 per hour, including shift uplift
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Biotechnology organisation in Merseyside who are seeking an experienced Analytical Scientist to join their manufacturing facility on a rolling temporary contract.
The successful individual will support the development & release of the latest Vaccine technologies, using a number of both chemical & biological testing methods.
Please note: The position involves working a continental shift pattern (4 days on, 4 days off).
- Perform analytical, biosafety & cell science testing on raw materials, intermediates and finished products
- Complete laboratory documentation accurately and in accordance with industry regulatory standards
- Utilise technical expertise to troubleshoot assays as required.
- Degree qualified in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical Science or a related scientific discipline
- Demonstrated practical experience using HPLC and/or cell-based assays
- Prior industrial experience in a GMP regulated environment is highly desirable
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided attaching a copy of your most up to date CV.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: HPLC, analytical chemistry, cell-based assay, bioassay, ELISA, PCR, genetic sequencing.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.