The Role:To Support Regulatory processes and systems in the production and archiving of Regulatory Submissions supported by the Submission Operations team.Key Responsibilities:Creation, formatting and filing...
Title: Regulatory Systems Specialist
Duration: 6 Months
Salary: £9.42 per hour. SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Regulatory Systems Specialist to join a global healthcare organisation based in Hull. This organisation have a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Home and Hygiene. They pride themselves on hiring game changers, with a right first time attitude, they also support with various charities, including Help the Children and having a ground breaking plan to reduce their carbon footprint.
As a Regulatory Systems Specialist, you will work within a team that support different teams using the internal regulatory systems such as the electronic document manager system and publishing system. You will ensure documents comply with internal regulations and support with the writing and reviewing of said documents.
- Working collaboratively with the regulatory and IT teams supporting a range of different people in using the regulatory computer systems.
- You will liaise with people in regulatory and R&D teams globally, monitoring what activity is being done in the system, supporting updates to processes and being part of the business support team.
- Giving training to new users both face to face and remotely, updating training material and taking feedback to improve training.
- Assisting with projects - both changing current systems and setting up new ones.
- Be educated to a BSc level or equivalent within a scientific or Computer related subject.
- Able to pick up new computer based systems quickly.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have an interest in regulatory affairs and working within computer systems.
- Logical problem solving skills.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this positions then please apply online. Any questions call 0161 868 2205 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.