Microbiology TechnicianLiverpool SRG are currently looking to recruit for a QC Microbiologist to join a global biotechnology company based in Speke Liverpool. This organisation focus...
The Microbiology Department comprises around 50 staff from a wide range of disciplines.
Lab technician17,000Permanant role
Duties and responsibilities:
- To carry out practical work to agreed protocols and procedures within agreed time frames
- Ensure laboratory records are accurately maintained including where required equipment logs, safety records and experimental results including spreadsheets for reports
- Ensuring the smooth running of the laboratory through assisting with hygiene maintenance and media stock control within the laboratories
- Working within ISO standards to maintain records and proficiencies accordingly
Qualifications and competencies
- Ideally qualified in biological sciences to GCSE level or A level
- Work accurately within specified time frames
- Computer literate
- Enthusiastic, proactive team player
- Enthusiastic interest in Food Science
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply online or call 0121 728 8459
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.