An exciting opportunity for a CSV QA to join a leading drug service provider. Job Title: Quality Specialist CSV Vacancy type: Permanent Area: North Yorkshire...
Chromatography Equipment SpecialistPermanent/Full Time South East/South West Attractive package
- Do you have experience using Chromatography techniques?Have you got a proven track record of understanding customers needs and building relationships and would like a sales specialist position?
- To achieve and exceed all sales and margin related targets for the territory.
- To contribute towards the achievement of the companies setprofitability targets.
- To promote the product, service and solution portfolio across all market segments by adopting client relationship strategy.
- Provide technical support to account managers, tele-business account managers, regional distributors, segment leaders and sales leaders.
- To gain and maintain a high level of technical product knowledge and to develop and enhance technical knowledge throughout tenure as chemical and chromatography specialist.
- Learn to confidently perform product training and demonstrations to the customer base in addition to designing and delivering internal product training programs for account managers, which will enable them to sell and promote the basic chemical and chromatography offerings within their territories.
- Demonstrate and deliver the production solution in addition to our custom manufacturing capabilities, including manufactured and distributed product.
- Demonstrate effective planning and organisation for assigned KPIs, including but not limited to: Minimum of 20 customer visits per week on average (depending on account and product portfolio). Minimum of 4 full days per week of direct customer interaction, with each visit comprising of meaningful sales driven conversation where the customer needs are adequately explored, solutions sought and commitments gained.
- Follow up quotations, agree the next steps and update CRMsystem.
- To engage, develop and strengthen customer relationships, including decision makers from end users, production and QC functions, stores, and procurement communities.
- Work with Management to develop a detailed territory plan to ensure all sales and margin targets are achieved and exceeded. The plan should include account prospecting as well as detailed SWOT analysis.
- Effectively interrogate and interpret historical and current sales data to assess performance of the territory and use the data to effectively drive sales and margin growth.Requirements:
- Degree level achievement in a Scientific (Chemistry) or Technical related area.
- Full UK driving license.
- Proven track record of Sales within the scientific/technical industry or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a high paced and target drivenenvironment.
- Experience of utilising and manipulating data in Excel.
- Experience of utilising and designing presentation slide decks within PowerPoint or equivalent.
- Experience of utilising and maintaining a CRM system or equivalent Field sales experience with a history of high achievement and high-level negotiation with customers within the industry and a relevant understanding of the market dynamics and competitor threats.
- To have a strong knowledge base in chemistry and/orchromatography.
- Experience and/or a good understanding of a productionenvironment and how a chemical portfolio and custommanufactured offering would provide an all-encompassing offering into a production environment.
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to conduct technical site surveys to ensure product selection and choice is suitable and relevant for the customer requirement.
- Can advise and support the preparation of technical quotations and tenders for the product range.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.