Job Title: Technical Writer
Salary: Up to £37,300 a year
Contract: 6 months
Are you a Technical Author/Writer looking for a new challenge?
SRG are working with a medical devices company who specialise in improving the quality of life for people suffering with conditions such as diabetes. Their innovative range includes products such as blood glucose monitoring devices.
They are currently seeking a Technical Writer with experience in the science and technology sectors to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with technical staff to ensure accuracy of product descriptions.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Analyse documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Educated to degree level in a relevant Life Science subject
- Experience of creating technical documents such as procedures and manuals
- Demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
Apply today or email your CV . For more information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.