Clinical Development Manager / Global Study Leader (GSL) - global Pharma - Office-based in Warsaw, Poland
No Local (Polish) language requirement
One of the fastest growing Clinical Group/Network worldwide
Working closely on an ambitious project, I am assisting a key strategic partner in their search for several Clinical Development Managers / Global Study Leaders (GSL). The successful candidates will directly be added to their fast growing headcount in Poland.
This is a rare opportunity to work on global projects at the Study leader level for one of the most recognized brand worldwide! As mentioned above, the company operations are growing very fast in the region so applicants from outside Warsaw or Poland are welcome to apply, even without polish speaking skills.
The GSL will lead the Delivery of Scientific Global Portfolios and oversee Vendor and CRO.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Lead and manage a clinical delivery team to operationally deliver clinical studies or clinical project activities.
- Lead the operational delivery of clinical studies, via a team of experts from the study specification to the final clinical study report and archived master file.
- Provide input into study feasibility and study specifications, and produce essential documents including the authoring of clinical study protocols across both interventional and non-interventional studies.
- Management of changes to project scope and costs (including CRO and other vendors change orders) and reporting project status.
- University degree (or equivalent), preferably in medical or biological sciences or discipline associated with clinical research
- At least 5 years' experience from within the pharmaceutical industry or similar organization
- Extensive knowledge of clinical operations, project management tools and processes
- Good experience of clinical development / drug development process in various phases of development and therapy areas
- Project management certification is desirable
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
HOW TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact Arnaud Heroult on +44 (0)203 096 4712 and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4712.
Fancy getting rewarded?
We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.