Stem Cell Technician
Role Type: Permanent
Skills: Stem Cell, IPSC, Cell differentiation, Cellular reprogramming
Do you hold some post-graduate experience working within Stem Cells? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a successful and further expanding company in the Cambridgeshire area?
My client is a highly successful company, undergoing further expansion to their laboratory team.
The main responsibilities of the Stem Cell Technician will be:
- Reprogramming of fibroblasts or PBMC's for the generation of induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Running of cell based assays and qPCR
- Stem Cell Culture
- Assist in other duties across the laboratory team in supporting Scientists
To be considered for the Stem Cell Technician role you will have the following experience:
- BSc or MSc (or equivalents) in a relevant field (E)
- Experience of Fibroblast or PBMC reprogramming for IPSC generation (E)
- Laboratory experience after completion of academic studies (E)
- Experience in Cell based Assays, qPCR and related areas (D)
- A great team working mentality (E)
This is an excellent opportunity to support a scientific team in Stem Cell Science, and further develop your postgraduate experience.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.