SRG Operations Manager Technological Industry Northampton £COMP + BenefitsSRG are working with a small-medium size technological company who are looking for an Operations Manager to...
The job holder will have responsibility for successful delivery of our client services and projects, assuring excellent client outcomes. Responsibility will be in the area of operational support focussing on services related to product innovation (including but not limited to new product development, physical characterisation, sensory and consumer analysis, new technologies and ingredient functionality).
The role will be a key contributor to the new Commercial function and provide the highest level of client service with a sales minded attitude while developing lasting client relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of service delivery and pipeline and realisation (to include contractual negotiation/sales closure and delivery risk) to deliver annual income budget with year-on-year growth
- Create and continuously improve the delivery methodology/project framework
- Report on services and service delivery to senior management
- Working within ISO and GDPR standards to maintain records and proficiencies accordingly
Qualification and Competencies
- Degree in relevant, related subject or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience of working within science and technology with a focus on innovation.
- A solid, proven background in contractual negotiation/sales closure would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong team player with confident communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.