StatisticianTitle- Statistician Location- EdinburghSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a dynamic and growing life science company as a result of their continued success they are looking...
Senior Statistician and Statistician required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in Central Scotland
Title - Senior Statistician / Statistician
Location - Central Belt of Scotland
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with a dynamic and growing life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a Senior Statistician and a Statistician to undertake challenging roles in their Product Assurance function. Reporting to the Product Assurance Manager and working as part of a small team the roles would be suited to someone with a degree in Statistics and a good working knowledge of statistical software packages. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new dynamic environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Assist in or conduct the analysis of data to support product development, verification and validation of new products, quality control, validations and regulatory submissions.
- Produce reports detailing analysis and conclusions drawn.
- Develop and maintain product calibration procedures and release criteria.
- Provide support to the technical teams.
- Present and discuss data with audiences of various backgrounds.
- Adhering to relevant regulations.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree level qualification in statistics or similar subject with high statistical content.
- You will have knowledge of sampling techniques, regression and design and analysis of experiments, for the Senior role you must have demonstrable experience in the application of these techniques.
- You must have excellent communication skills and a working knowledge of at least one statistical software package.
- Previous use of SAS and Minitab is desirable as is experience in clinical trials.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Statistics, data analysis, SAS, Minitab, statistical analysis, statistical techniques, regression, sampling techniques
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.