Laboratory Technician Temporary Moray areaSRG are looking for a Laboratory Technician to take on a temporary role with a leading malting laboratory covering the busy...
Laboratory Technician - Temporary - Moray area
SRG are looking for a Laboratory Technician to take on a temporary role with a leading malting laboratory covering the busy harvest period in the Moray area of Scotland.
- Facilitate delivery, as part of a team within a fast paced QA environment, of routine analysis.
- Work closely with other team members to provide an integrated delivery of analytical support.
- Develop proactive partnership with other functions to support strategic delivery.
- Participate in project delivery aiming to improve efficiency and quality.
- Proactively investigate deviations out with normal expectations for analytical results.
- HNC Chemistry or equivalent with previous laboratory experience.
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation and systems.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to work to in service orientated environment.
- Understanding of health & safety requirements relating to laboratory work.
If you have the required skills and are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
Key words: Elgin, Moray, Malting, Distilling, Laboratory, Analysis
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.