We're currently working with a well-known food manufacturer who are looking to recruit a Shift Laboratory Technician. This is a temporary (ongoing) role, starting as...
Laboratory Technician (Shifts)
£18,000 - £22,000
We're currently working with a well-known food manufacturer who are looking to recruit a Shift Laboratory Technician. This is a temporary role (expected to go permanent), starting as soon as possible, paying around £18,000 - 22,000 (£9.11 - 11.13per hour).
Shift pattern is one week of days (6am - 6pm Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, followed by a shorter shift on Thursday day), followed by one week of nights (6pm - 6am Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, followed by a shorter shift on Thursday night). Weekly hours - 38 hours.
- Laboratory testing of products manufactured on site - microbiological and wet/bench chemistry (titrations)
- Assisting in investigation customer complaint and non-conformance investigation
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team - dealing with production, engineering, etc.
- Completing Quality Assurance documentation - working to CLAS Accreditation, GMP
- Previous industrial or academic laboratory experience
- Good attention to detail, able to complete lab reports and quality documentation
- Happy working in a fast paced, lab based environment
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.