My client is a leader in drug discovery and development based in Cambridgeshire, specialising in small molecule drug discovery utilising a novel screening system. They...
Scientist/Senior Scientist (PK/Immunogenicity Assay)
Do you have industry based experience within a GLP laboratory working on the validation and qualification of PK and Immunogenicity Assays? Are you experienced working within Large Molecule Analysis?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is a well established and successful company working within the Biotherapeutic field. Due to continued success and resulting expansion of their team, they are currently seeking a candidate at either Scientist or Senior Scientist level working within the validation and qualification of PK and Immunogenicity assays.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Development and qualification of assays for PK and Immunogenicity testing.
- Managing reagents and materials for use in assays
- Sample testing for PK studies; review and reporting of PK and Immunogenicity data.
- Assisting in Immunoassay work when required (Screening assays, ELISA, Cytokine)
- Liaise with external groups for project delivery
To be considered for this role you will have:
- BSc, MSc or PhD (or equivalents) in a Biological subject (E)
- Industry based experience within PK and Immunogenicity assays (E)
- Experience in assay validation and qualification (E)
This is an excellent opportunity available at both Scientist or Senior Scientist level, with a competitive salary based on experience. Candidates must be happy to work primarily at the bench.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.