A successful chemical manufacturing company based in North Oxford is currently recruiting for a Production Chemist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a...
I am recruiting for an experienced QA Specialist to join Flavours and Fragrances Company based in Buckinghamshire. This is a permanent role starting ASAP. Salary: Competitive
- Prepare all samples for volatile and/or non-volatile component analyses by extraction, adsorption, e.g. stir bar, SPME, and/or derivitization.
- Analysis samples using GC-FID, GC-MS.
- Maintain all analytical equipment, including trouble-shooting and calibration to ensure minimal operational down-time.
- Develop new analytical methods as required and improve on existing methods
- Experience in GC, GC-MS/MS using various methods of detection, identification and quantification is Essential.
- Experience in method development, sample preparation and the analysis of complex mixtures.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call me on 0121 728 8451
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.