SRG - Operations Manager - Technological Industry - Northampton - £COMP + Benefits
SRG are working with a small-medium size technological company who are looking for an Operations Manager to join their fast-paced and highly skilled team. This is a brilliant opportunity for a talented and hands-on manager who is highly interested in changing the world of modern technologies for the better. The company in question work in some of the most highly regulated industries providing products to be used in various applications including the Life Sciences market. This is a brilliant opportunity to join the company as they are taking on numerous new projects with exciting clients and increasing their production.
The suitable candidate will be required to schedule all processes and use of facilities associated with the supply of our customer camera systems and to manage the provision of parts for build by the production and development teams of the systems in a timely manner
Synopsis of suitable Applicant; This role will be ideal for someone who is highly organised and enjoys working with spreadsheets and project plans. The role will involve scheduling a large number of projects; starting off as working on individual projects which mostly use subsystems and growing to production support when the products take off as expected.
Duties in Role;
- Procurement of all parts including XCAM custom-designed parts
- Organise the pre-processing of parts (eg chemical cleaning)
- Manage the booking in of all parts received into and out of stores
- Arrange and run internal camera build readiness meetings with the AIT team, prior to assembly of the camera head to ensure all parts and required documents are suitable and ready
- Schedule the use of key test facilities in-house
- Manage shipping of finished systems from stores
- Provide regular stock reports to the CEO for planning purposes
- Provide regular reports to the CEO on key KPIs associated with scheduling and system delivery activities
- Maintain all appropriate documentation associated with above activities and assist with development of the quality and documentation system
- Create and implement product assurance plans where required for both ground-based and space camera systems
- Maintain an inventory system to identify customers products when on-site eg if sent back for upgrade or repair
- Manage a growing production team doing the task above
- Maintaining minimum stock levels to reduce delivery times
- Degree in Electronics of Physics to better understand products
- Experience of scheduling production in a similar environment
- Experience in product assurance
- Experience of using SAP Business One in a production environment
- Experience in building products for highly regulated applications would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position please send an updated CV or call 0161 868 2236 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.