Multi-Skilled EngineerFMCG ManufacturingTitle: Multi-Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician / Shift Engineer / Shift TechnicianLocation: CardiffSalary: £35,000 £38,000Shift: 3's & 2's DAYSWithin the...
Are you an engineer with a multi-skilled maintenance background looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in the South East?
You will be rewarded with an annual salary of circa £35,000 depending on experience as well as a company bonus and a 6% matched pension. You will also receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
You will be working for a pharmaceutical company based in the South East who offer plenty of future development opportunities as well as a clear progression path.
As a Multi-skilled Improvement Technician you will be maintaining, calibrating, repairing, and doing the continual development of all production equipment within the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control scope of the Production Engineering Department. Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- The support of Continuous Improvement projects where applicable utilising TPM and RCA methodology.
- The installation, commissioning, and development of complex pharmaceutical equipment.
- Driving continuous improvement to all engineering processes and procedures through knowledge, innovation and teamwork.
- Make decisions relating to the successful completion of the following;
- Root cause identification
- Technical specifications
- Operational requirements
- Maintenance planning and scheduling.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a maintenance role within an FMCG environment.
Apply now or contact;
(0161 868 2229)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.