Supply Chain ManagerSRG are working with an exciting and successful life science company to help them find a Supply Chain Manager.This is a great time...
Supply Chain Manager
SRG are working with an exciting and successful life science company to help them find a Supply Chain Manager.This is a great time to join the business and an excellent opportunity for someone with strong supply chain experience.
- Coordinating all aspects of supply chain, including: raw material sourcing, purchasing, shipping deliveries, inventory management and management of finished product storage
- Coordinate all phases of material sourcing, planning, procurement and logistics, in accordance with cGMP and any new or updates laws and regulations
- Working with other teams on the manufacturing schedule and putting together inventory forecasts to ensure timely delivery of products and adherence to manufacturing timelines
- Manage and develop all procurement relationships
- Negotiate costs and terms with suppliers to ensure value and adherence to required timelines
- Ensure that supply chain processes are clear and documented and all relevant parties are ware of their roles and responsibilities
- Regular monitoring and measurement of stock level and requirements
- Work closely with other departments are such as Manufacturing, Engineering and Quality Assurance
- Maintain quality standards
- Experience of supply chain management
- Experience in logistics, purchasing and inventory management
- Candidates who have worked in a GMP and/or life science environment is essential
- Experience using ERP/MRP systems
- Management of supply chain teams
This is a fantastic role with a company going through an exciting period of growth!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.