SRG are working exclusively with a global biotech organisation who are working on an exciting new project working with NCP products and are looking for...
Job Title: Senior Formulation Scientist
Vacancy type: Permanent
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who as a result of their continued success have a requirement for a Senior Formulation Scientist in their Yorkshire site. Reporting to the Pharmaceutical Development Manager, this role will involve the management of formulation development of new products and existing products.
A very competitive and attractive salary is on offer along with 25 days of annual leave (and BH), option to buy 5 extra days of holiday, life assurance & Pension.
As the Senior Formulation Scientist, you will be responsible for carrying out development studies for solid and liquid dosage forms. You will also be involved in scale
- Design, develop, optimise and execute formulation studies for solid and liquid dosages.
- Troubleshoot formulation issues that may occur during product development, validations, manufacturing processes, tech transfer/scale-up.
- Develop and scale up robust drug product formulations and manufacturing processes based upon quality by design (QBD) concepts that address critical quality attributes and process parameters.
- Provide technical support to formulation development and analytical teams.
- Assist with CMC documents for Regulatory submission.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
- Significant experience of formulation development with a variety of dosage forms including but not limited to solids, liquids and semi solids.
- Good understanding of analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, GC or dissolution.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Development Scientist to be part of an expanding team within a global pharmaceutical organisation and contribute to development and expansion of the team.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Formulation Science, Formulation Development, solid formulations, liquid formulations, pharmaceutical, New product development, formulation optimisation, Formulation science.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.