Product Development Experts required for exciting new roles with medical device manufacturer in GlasgowTitle Product DevelopmentLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a medical device manufacturer...
Product Development Experts required for exciting new roles with medical device manufacturer in Glasgow
Title - Product Development
Location - Glasgow
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with a medical device manufacturer in Glasgow who are looking to hire a number of talented and self driven Product Development Specialists to undertake challenging and varied roles in their R&D function. Working as part of a small team the role would be suited to someone with previous experience in driving the development of new products from concept through to launch.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new dynamic environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Responsible for the design, research and development of product in accordance with current procedures and regulations and meeting the agreed timelines, milestones and budget.
- Complete allocated validation tasks in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Generate and compile technical documentation, design history files and manufacturing work instructions.
- Plan, organise and coordinate work within assigned projects.
- Generation of concepts, designs and prototypes which address given product requirements.
- Ensure the successful transfer of products and new process changes into manufacturing, working closely with the Production team.
- Source external services and suppliers as required.
- Lead projects as appropriate, including generating and maintaining detailed plan and schedule, coordinating activities, ensuring up to date communication of progress and that milestones are met.
- Compiling and presenting project updates when required.
- Maintain and develop an in-depth knowledge of own area by appropriate reading, literature work and authorised attendance at courses, workshops, conferences, and surgeries.
- Apply expertise to improving the quality of the design input into and to identify opportunities for the company.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a Life Science or Engineering discipline along with experience in product and/or new process development within medical devices.
- Working knowledge of quality management systems, regulatory requirements particularly ISO13485 and design control procedures.
- You must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: medical device, ISO13485, 21 CFR, design, product development, verification, validation, project management
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.