Analytical Development ChemistBedfordshire12 month FTC, full-time£20-£30k pr annumPurpose of the role:This is an integral role within the development and early stage validation of raw products...
Analytical Scientist - Method Development (Pharmaceuticals)
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Up to €60,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Benefits include competitive pension scheme, medical care cover & meal vouchers.
Are you an experienced Analytical Scientist currently seeking new employment opportunities abroad?
SRG currently have a fantastic international opportunity to work with a globally renowned Biopharmaceutical company at their R&D facility just outside of Brussels, Belgium.
Working as part of the Small Molecules Analytical Sciences team, the chosen individuals will develop & validate analytical methodology (predominantly chromatographic) to support the delivery of the latest therapeutic drug treatments.
The successful individual will work closely with external partners to deliver analytical programmes for stability studies and commercial production testing. They will use their technical expertise to assist in optimising analytical procedures, considering quality, time & cost implications and also oversee method transfer activities where required.
Main role responsibilities:
- Develop & validate analytical methods for pharmaceutical small molecules using a range of techniques including HPLC, UHPLC & GC
- Provide subject matter expert analytical support to the organisation throughout the full drug development process, including stability studies, process samples & finished products
- Work collaboratively with external partners to analyse, interpret & present analytical results to key stakeholders in the business
- Create validation protocols to drive consistency & ensure compliance to industry regulatory standards.
- Degree qualified in Analytical Chemistry or a related subject
- Extensive hands-on experience with a range of analytical techniques, predominantly chromatography based (HPLC, UHPLC, GC, LC)
- Working knowledge of GMP regulatory requirements from a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industrial environment
- Strong problem-solving skills & critical mind-set
- French language skills desirable but not essential.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: analytical chemistry, laboratory analyst, chromatography, HPLC, pharmaceuticals, method development, method validation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.