Senior Analyst Permanent Full Time South Wales Competitive salary The Senior Analyst will perform and manage testing and implement analytical possesses required to support core...
R&D Laboratory Analyst (Pharmaceuticals) - French speaking
Location: Brussels, BelgiumCompetitive salary & benefits package, dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Analytical Scientist seeking new employment opportunities abroad?
SRG currently have a fantastic international opportunity to work with a globally renowned Biopharmaceutical company at their R&D facility just outside of Brussels, Belgium.
Working as part of the Small Molecules Analytical Sciences team, the chosen individuals will conduct, develop & validate analytical methodology to support the delivery of the latest therapeutic drug treatments at differing stages of product development cycle (including stability studies, clinical trials and process scale-up/manufacturing support).
Supporting numerous projects on-site, SRG & our sister company/CRO Synergy have a number of opportunities available at various levels so please get in touch to have an introductory conversation and find out more!
Main role responsibilities:
- Develop & validate analytical methods for pharmaceutical small molecules using a range of techniques including HPLC, UHPLC & GC
- Provide subject matter expert analytical support to the organisation throughout the full drug development process, including raw materials/API's, intermediates, process samples & finished products
- Work collaboratively with external partners to analyse, interpret & present analytical results to key stakeholders in the business
- Create validation protocols to drive consistency & ensure compliance to industry regulatory standards.
- Degree qualified in Analytical Chemistry or a related subject
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with a range of analytical techniques, predominantly chromatography based (HPLC, UHPLC, GC, LC)
- Strong working knowledge of GMP regulatory requirements from an pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industrial environment
- French speaking
- Strong problem-solving skills & critical mind-set.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: analytical chemistry, laboratory analyst, chromatography, HPLC, pharmaceuticals, method development, method validation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.