Technical Sales RepresentativeUK Based Travel Required Competitive Salary Package Do you have a background in chemistry and a proven track record in Technical Laboratory...
Job Title: Technical Writer
Contract: 6 Months
Salary: Up to £31,000 per annum
SRG is working with a specialty pharmaceuticals company with an extensive global presence. They are currently seeking a Technical Writer to join the Common Technical Document (CTD) Dossier Writing team within their R&D function.
The Technical Writer will support the development of exciting new and existing projects in novel therapies. You will be joining a team with ownership and oversight of Module 3 and Module 2 Quality documentation throughout the product lifecycle.
- Author Module 3 dossiers to support regulatory submissions for product development and new market licence applications
- Review CTD documents including transcription checking of data
- Author annual regulatory reports for existing product maintenance
- Identify unexpected trends to ensure product compliance with registered specifications by reviewing stability data provided by Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs)
- Educated to degree level in a relevant scientific subject
- A background in technical/regulatory roles within the pharmaceutical or similar industries
- Experience in the preparation of technical documentation
- Ability to review and interpret technical data, determine trends and provide assessments
Apply today or email your CV . For further information on the role speak to Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.