An international chemical manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Technical Manager to join their management team. This is a permanent role, based in the West Midlands, paying around £50,000 depending on experience.
- Managing the development of new products, and reformulation of existing products, to meet customer requirements (2-4 reports in PD)
- Managing the quality department (3 reports in quality) - maintaining technical documentation, training/coaching/mentoring staff
- Providing leadership and technical support to the business - e.g. production troubleshooting
- Supporting Sales & Marketing teams on technical issues, coordinate customer trials, identifying opportunities to drive business forward
- Occasional (1-2 days per month) European travel to meet with clients and other company sites
- Degree in Chemistry / Polymer Science / Related
- Extensive experience managing Technical departments - Product development, Quality control, etc.
- Senior management experience - working alongside international partners to formulate strategies
- Happy with occasional travel to meet customers, good commercial acumen
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.