Laboratory Assistant12 monthsWare HertfordshireSRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Laboratory Assistant to join their team...
Job Title: R&D Operations Assistant
Contract: 5-6 months
Salary: £9.42 an hour
Are you interested in medical devices and looking to gain experience within the healthcare industry?
SRG is working with a global FMCG company who produce a vast range of products within the home, health and hygiene industries. They are currently seeking an R&D Operations Assistant to support the post-market development of medical devices.
As a R&D Operations Assistant you will be responsible for the maintenance of technical documentation related to regulatory authority submissions.
- Maintain and update technical documentation
- Communicate data trends across various functions within the business
- Review and interpret technical analytical data
- Educated to degree level in a relevant scientific subject
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and familiarity with medical devices is ideal
Apply today or send your CV . For further information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.