A new exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Team Leader to join a very reputable organisation based in Berkshire.Do you have a scientific degree or equivalent?Do...
Medicinal Chemistry Team LeaderOxfordshirePermanent - Full TimeAttractive salary & package
- We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Medicinal Chemistry Team who has worked successfully in cross-functional teams to design and deliver high quality chemical matter for clinical development and implement work plans to meet organisational goals.
- Outstanding creative, technical, organisational and communication skills are required for this position and the candidate should have the ability to generate and implement new ideas.
- The successful candidate will lead by example both in the laboratory and across our research project portfolio.Role:
- Lead a team of medicinal chemists in the discovery of small-molecule drugs through to pre-clinical safety studies.
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues throughout the global organization to ensure drug candidates are delivered on-time.
- Provides innovative medicinal chemistry solutions to answer key biological questions.
- Introduce new principles/concepts from other fields to help establish new paradigms in Projects.
- Productively disseminates ideas across discipline- and project-boundaries. Requirements:
- Demonstrated track record in leading teams in the discovery of small-molecule drugs through to pre-clinical safety studies. The successful candidate will display highly developed scientific leadership qualities in synthetic organic and medicinal chemistry.
- Exhibits a robust understanding of scientific disciplines beyond his/her own speciality area.
- Demonstrated outstanding diligence and competence in a supervisory role managing, mentoring and developing the skills of direct reports and colleagues throughout the organization.
- Demonstrates strong aptitude for leading a group or team endeavour and building team unity.
- Communicates with high precision and skill, to enable the effective dissemination, internally and externally, of advanced ideas.
- If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
- SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
- If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
- Keywords:Medicinal chemist, synthetic chemist, team Leader in drug delivery.
- If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.