The Role Preparation of high quality, Chemistry manufacturing and control (CMC) detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources. Liaising closely with other internal personnel to...
Customer Insight Partner (Market Research)
Location: Maidenhead (On-site)
Salary Package: Highly Market Competitive (depends on level of experience)
SRG Clinical are offering one of the most exciting career opportunities in Business Insights and Market Research in Pharma for this year. We have partnered with one of our strategic partners - a Global Biopharmaceutical Company. This role will be on site in their modern offices in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The company targets specific difficult-to-cure diseases where we can leverage our core R&D expertise to advance science. They are work on creating solutions that go beyond treating the illness to have a positive impact on patients' lives.
The scope of the position can cover the Immunology TA ,including new product development, all products and competitors. The Customer Insight Partner would be personally responsible for sourcing, management and analysis of data, strategic and operational research, and brand team insights for specific brand teams.
- Develop market research plans aligned to brand plan strategy and objectives
- Ensure market research is conducted to meet agreed objectives and is utilised by the business to its full potential
- Manages supplier relationships, identifies and evaluates new suppliers and negotiates to ensure maximum benefit and value
- Manage the identification, sourcing, delivery, and validation of all data (excluding finance reports) that are regularly used by brand team to drive decision making
- Reviewing data purchased to ensure it gives value for money and meets commercial needs.
- Work with data suppliers to ensure the accuracy of data; including supplier management, defining data requirements and validation of the data
- To organize market research and brand team insights to inform the patient journey for products and therapy areas. This begins with assessment of the robustness of the current patient journey, collation of all existing research and knowledge, sharing with wider brand team and supporting the update and review of the patient journey by the brand team.
- Creation and maintenance of key therapy area knowledge and insights, and facilitate brand team access to this core knowledge.
- Knowledge - Knowledge of CRM, SFE tools and systems
- Knowledge of sales force measures and metrics as well as of the fundamental aspects of affiliate
- financial performance
- Knowledge of basic SFA (Salesforce Automation) processes and tools
- Understanding of brand planning cycle
- Good understanding of the organizational processes and procedures
- Experience in working with market research agencies and data suppliers
- Experience in project management
- Experience in presenting market data
- A good understanding of the NHS.
- Experience of liaising with 3rd party providers as well as internal customers
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects, and successful matrix working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced Excel user
- Highly analytical, with an ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to network both within and outside the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact
SABRINA ANDRESEN on +44 (0)203 096 4701 and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4701.
Fancy getting rewarded?
We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
Pharma, Biopharma, Market Research, Business Insights, Customer Insights, Product Insights, Product Launch, Pre-Launch, Immunology, business intelligence, commercial analytics, Product Research, Permanent, Maidenhead, pharma career, NHS, Brand Strategy
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.