Operations CoordinatorDo you have a passion for science and want to work for a company developing cutting edge biotechnology? Are you a strong communicator with...
Quality Coordinator Ulverston 9 months
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Quality Coordinator to join their team in Ulverston.
Role Requirements Include:
- To support the Ulverston site in relation to Deviation management, Batch Release documentation and Data Integrity on a 24/7 basis.
- Coach & support site staff to record all relevant information where there has been a deviation or unplanned event.
- Coaching of process technicians and line leaders to ensure quality based decisions are consistent with company values and patient focus.
- Support of the Batch Release process through the Quality review and approvals of GMP batch documentation and minor deviation reports.
- Candidates must have background in Quality Assurance (2 - 3yrs), with knowledge of GMP (and regulatory) requirements
- A degree in Chemistry or equivalent in a science subject.
- Ability to manage multiple activities concurrently as roles are within high volume, complex areas
- Ability to demonstrate clear, reliable & timely decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
The role will be based on the Ulverston 3x3 shift system - working 12 hour shifts days & nights. (7am - 7pm & 7pm -7am). Full details will be provided upon application.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.