Senior Scientist In Vitro PharmacologyCompetitive salary, commensurate with experience + Excellent BenefitsBased in Cambridge Do you have extensive experience of Molecular Phamacology / In Vitro...
In vitro Cell Biologist/Cellular Immunologist
Scientist position within Antibody Pharmacology. The remit of the group is generate decision-making data supporting the discovery and development of novel antibodies and recombinant proteins from concept through to proof-of-concept clinical testing. You will work with teams of scientists with diverse skills including protein biochemists, in vivo and in vitro assay scientists, and molecular biologists. The role provides an exciting opportunity to work closely with functional experts at all stages of the drug development process.
- B.Sc or equivalent scientific competency in Immunology, Cell Biology, or a related life sciences discipline.
- Proven track record of success with at least 3 years of experience in academic or industrial science.
- Experience in working with primary human cells including immune cells.
- Experience with multi-parameter flow cytometry of primary human cells.
- Experience with cell-based functional assays e.g. cellular signalling assays, migration assays and immunoassay platforms
- Experience and understanding of biopharmaceutical drug discovery.
- Knowledge and experience in antibody pharmacology.
Team working, communication and data reporting skills:
- Must be able to independently design and execute appropriate assays to meet the needs of programme teams.
- Ability to actively contribute as part of a multidisciplinary program team.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent record keeping skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate your work and data to various audiences in the form of presentations and written reports.
- A willingness and aptitude to assimilate and apply new skills.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.