3 x Shift Analysts required on 18 month temporary contracts, based in North Cheshire. Minimum requirements include a (minimum) HNC in a scientific discipline and significant industrial experience of laboratory-based analysis, particularly GC.
Title: Shift Analyst x3Location: North CheshireSalary: Circa £23,000 per annum + shift allowance18 month temporary contracts
SRG is working with a leading chemicals manufacturer who supply raw materials for a range of medical-grade products. Due to increased workload, they are now looking for 3 Shift Analysts to join the team, initially on 18 month temporary contracts at their site in North Cheshire. The role will involve QC analysis to support manufacturing and packaging operations, ensuring that process control, product quality and cGMP requirements are constantly met. This position would be well suited to someone with previous analytical experience in a regulated environment.
There are three vacancies, with the following shift patterns:1 x Day/Night Shift Analyst - rotation of 2 days (7am-7pm), 2 nights (7pm-7am), 8 days off2 x Day Shift Analyst- rotation of 4 days (7am-7pm), 8 days off
Benefits: Well established company offering an opportunity in quality control in a GMP environment, with in-house training and possibility of extension beyond 18 months. Competitive shift allowance on offer.
Role / Description:
- To perform GC and wet chemistry analysis on raw materials, in process, finished products and packaging to ensure that strict product quality standards are met
- Review and validate data in line with operational and analytical standards
- Prioritise work load to ensure that business plans are achieved
- Investigate out of trend data and report as necessary
- Maintain laboratory equipment compliant to cGMP standards
- Undertaking all activities in line with GMP
- Minimum HNC in a scientific discipline
- Strong practical knowledge and hands-on experience of Gas Chromatography methods
- Previous QC experience in a working/industrial laboratory
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with a willingness to learn
- Thorough, with excellent attention to detail
This role would be an excellent opportunity for someone to work and gain experience in a well-reputed company, with thorough training and opportunities to further develop.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jenni on 0161 868 2222
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QC, quality control, analyst, analytical, pharmaceutical, medical grade, GMP, cGMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, wet chemistry, GC, gas chromatography, medical device, contract testing, laboratory, quality, chemical
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.