LABORATORY TECHNICIANS TEMPORARY ROLES North East ScotlandAre you looking for short term work and are based in the Dundee or Moray area?Do you have good...
Laboratory Technician/Laboratory Steward South Wales 6 months FTC to possible permanent The salary for this position would be £16,000.00 Duties involved would be:
- Washing of laboratory glassware and other equipment's.
- Calibration of pH meters and balances on a daily basis.
- Keeping records of stability cabinets along with ensuring they are maintained at the correct temperature and humidity.
- Receipt of consumable deliveries.
- Keeping stock records of solvent consumables etc.
- Reporting any out of specification check results to the Laboratory Supervisor.
- Receipt and logging of Laboratory consumables, supplies and test samples.
- Monitoring of Laboratory consumables and arranging for the replenishment of low stocks, including the maintenance of the solvent and buffer inventory
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the laboratory (such as waste management, reagent and instrument preparation).
- Coordination of the disposal of Chemical Waste, Glass Bins etc.Requirements:
- Science qualifications.
- Experience of working within a similar environment: as a laboratory technician or an laboratory assistant.
- Career development opportunities available should you want to move into a Analyst role in he future.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.