Lab TechnicianHaverhill3 month fixed term contractImmediate startFull time, Mon-Fri, 36.25 hours per week To help our busy food and flavours manufacturing client through a busy...
A successful construction materials manufacturer based in Southam is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join their busy Technical Team. This is a temporary role with the potential to go permanent, starting as soon as possible, paying around £21,000.
- Laboratory testing of company products to ensure quality standards are met - compression testing, sieve analysis
- Accurately recording and analysing lab data, writing reports and completing lab documentation
- Working to established quality & H&S procedures
- Industrial or academic laboratory experience
- Experience with sieve analysis/related techniques advantageous but not required
- Happy in hands on industrial laboratory environment
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.