An exciting opportunity has risen for a Formulation Scientist to join a pharmaceutical development company. Job Title: Technical Project Manager Formulation Vacancy type: Permanent Area:...
Project Manager- FTC
SRG are working with an exciting medical device business who are looking for a Project Manager to assist with their facility move.This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work with the company until March 2019.
The Project Manager will support the effective relocation of the business to a brand new, purpose-built facility, using formal project management methodologies. This includes the design and maintenance of project plans, management of issues, risks, resources and finances.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for managing the project and liaising with all relevant teams to ensure a smooth transition.
- Produce relocation project plans that include project objectives, time-scales and resources, while ensuring these are compliant with recognised project management processes
- Manage the execution and completion of plans within set timelines and budgets
- Work closely with Project Leads and Project Sponsors
- Monitor the project and produce reports for all stakeholders
- Work within cGMP and regulatory guidelines
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is essential
- A project management qualification would be desirable
- Experience in working on the relocation of a manufacturing facility is essential
- Previous experience in the Life Science sector is desirable
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work on an exciting relocation into a state of the art facility.
If you are interested, please apply online!
Key words: project management, project manager, PRINCE 2, relocation, facility move, life science, medical device, GMP, ISO 13485
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.