Team Leader Upstream Process Development North East Competitive Salary (relocation package offered)Are you an skilled scientist with a wealth of experience in the development of...
Role Type: Permanent
Skills: Laboratory, Supervising, Manager, Life Sciences
Do you hold Supervisory/Leadership experience within a Laboratory setting? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a successful company in a Team Leader Capacity for the Scientific Production Team?
My client based in the Suffolk area works on the production of scientific compounds used within a range of scientific industries.
They are currently seeking a Team Leader from a laboratory/science background to work on the supervising of the laboratory production team, coupled with organising of workflow through the team.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Leading a team of 7 Laboratory Technicians within laboratory production
- Organisation of workflow, equipment availability and working rota's
- Mentoring and training of staff for staff development
- Generating and reporting of KPI's.
- Ensure the department is compliant and audit ready.
To be considered for the Team Leader role you will have:
- BSc in Life Sciences or Chemistry (D)
- Experience within a Team Leader or Supervisor role (E)
- Laboratory, Operations or QC background (E)
- Understanding workflow, priority and customer needs (E)
- Experience in staff development, objective setting (E)
- Awareness of Lean Manufacturing (E)
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.