Project ManagerFMCG / Food / Drink Experience Title: Project Manager / Project EngineerLocation: Glasgow (Various travel to sites in the UK and overseas)Salary: £45,000 £55,000...
Study Manager/Project Manager - ADME
Do you hold strong experience working on the management of studies within a CRO or Pharmaceutical environment? Do you hold strong experience in ADME assays, covering data analysis, reporting and presenting?
My client based in Cambridge is a well established Pharmaceutical company undergoing further expansion. As a result they are currently seeking a Study Manager/Project Manager with a strong background in Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Excretion (ADME) studies.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Planning, managing and execution of non-clinical ADME studies
- Ensure all studies are conducted in accordance with regulatory and legislative guidelines
- Liaise with, and maintain, strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Contract Research Organisations
- ADME data analysis, reporting and presentation.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant area (Pharmacology, Biology, Biochemistry or related)
- Strong industry experience from a CRO or Pharmaceutical company conducting ADME assays
- Experience in ADME data analysis and reporting
- Experience of study design and management
- Pharmacokinetic and Formulation development (D)
This is an excellent opportunity within a well established and highly regarded Pharmaceutical company.
If the role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.