The Role:The Global CTA Submission Manager is accountable for working with contributing business lines to lead operational submissions execution for designated CTAs. To operate as...
Study Manager - Toxicology
Do you hold experience within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company planning and managing Toxicology studies? Are you looking for a role in the Pharmaceutical industry working with a successful and further expanding company in Cambridge?
My client based in the Cambridge area is undergoing continued success and growth. As a result they are currently seeking a Study Manager in Toxicology to work on the planning and management of their non-clinical toxicology studies.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Planning, managing and executing non-clinical toxicology studies.
- Ensure all studies are conducted in accordance with regulatory and legislative guidelines.
- Liaise with, and maintain, strong working relationships with opinion leaders and CRO's.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- BSc, MSc or PhD (or equivalents) in Toxicology or a related subject.
- Industry experience in a CRO or Pharmaceutical company conducting and managing Toxicology studies.
- Experienced in the analysis of toxicology data, reporting and presenting.
- Knowledge of drug development processes (D)
- Formulation development experience (D)
If this role is of interest and you have experience in managing Toxicology studies please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.