Analytical Scientst Chemistry€25,000 €35,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits PackageBased in Central Ireland Are you a talented analytical chemist with experience of analysing Pharmaceutical samples?Would...
Title: Value Stream Scientist
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire.
Salary: £16.76 per hour.
Duration: 6 Months
SRG are currently looking for a Value Stream Scientist to join a global medical devices company based in Blackpool, Lancashire. This organisation pride themselves on manufacturing, orthopaedic and bone structure devices.
As a Value Stream Scientist you will be responsible for delivering Value Stream metrics and process. You will collaborate in the Value Stream Team to maximize performance of Value Stream. Drive continuous improvement events to remediate Value Stream deficiencies. Lead investigations and execute actions as part of the CAPA Process.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Conduct laboratory based testing as required.
- Lead investigations into process and laboratory failures and progress issues regarding test results through the appropriate quality systems.
- Write protocols and reports for studies.
- Develop detailed Value Stream Processes around; Raw Materials, Processing, Testing and product requirements.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a scientific subject.
- Hands on experience working within a manufacturing or laboratory based setting.
- Solid understanding around manufacturing quality, especially around the implementation of change controls.
- Industrial experience within Lean investigation and problem solving.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Daniel Nightingale For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 0161 868 2205
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.